Frank De Lio is one of my mentors and the number one leader at our company. He is huge… He runs the best training’s in the company hands down and everyone undoubtedly agrees on that from coast to coast.
- Frank was selling and dreaming big when he was a kid! He sold his dads tools when he was a child at a garage sale. (which his parents weren’t aware of.)
- “Be a great talent scout – lookout for great people and dont be afraid to tell them they are.”
- “If your mind is not aligned with your actions, your efforts will be fruitless”
- “You should stay open to learn and explore, especially when you’re younger, because that’s how you know what you like, what you don’t like, what you’re good at. That’s where you gain experience.”
- “I think you can’t do good work, unless you’re pissing off people half of the time.”
- “Yes, love is part of happiness. But that’s everything we’ve been boiled down to: happiness and freedom. So I want to give people permission to chase after whatever goals they want.
- “Real world self esteem comes from self discipline”
- Train Your Brain by Dana Wilde
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Anything from Author, Trainer and Speaker Darren Hardy (https://darrenhardy.com/)
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover