26 Justice Law – Global Pandemic, Government Lockdowns, Forced Vaccinations, Your Sovereignty & Freedom
My guest is passionate about humanity, humanity’s freedom, people’s inherent rights and sovereignty. His name is Justin Law, known as Justice. I care very much about this topic. And amidst the rumours of martial law and forced vaccinations, I wanted to speak with Justice candidly and I thought, if you are interested, you should hear it too.
So, lets find out, what’s going on these days from his perspective and what can we do?
First thing we touched on is of course this corona situation. Justin is very concerned because there is an accelerated push to integrate measures and controls that are violating individual’s rights. One area is with vaccines.When it comes to deciding what steps to take to counter some of these ‘against our will’ measures (should they occur), it is necessary to get the answers to questions. Regarding medical procedures, we should ask standard questions like these: “What’s involved? What are the ingredients? What are all the steps and all procedures? How long will it take? What are all the risks? What are the alternative treatments?”
Medical professionals have a responsibility to be able to answer these questions.
Download the episode in full here.
The distress of this “covid-lockdown” that we are facing is not happening for the first time. If you look back and search the history (of law), you will see that this happens and has lasted for centuries. When you study these events, you realize that if you don’t seize control, you give up control. And if you don’t use or vocalize your rights, you give up your rights.
Delegating right is a relationship of trust, so just because you delegated some, it doesn’t mean you don’t have it.
We usually come to these conclusions when we have some life altering experience. And once your mind is expanded it can’t contract to its previous state, something deep within is unleashed and you start to follow your fascination and interest. In Justin’s case it was law, the history of law and its true ideas and origins.
After that kind of experience, we can ask How do we as citizens remain free and sovereign? And the answer Justin offers – knowing and realizing that we have rights and that they are to be protected by the state. They are not granted by the government. We had rights before the government was invented. We have the right to say no and we can take it to court. In the old days they used to say Live on your knees or die on your feet.
So the idea is to peacefully conduct yourself in life, to exercise your rights and use your property in the capacity that does not violate another or damage theirs.
Justin reminds us that knowing our rights gives us the power! It also brings responsibility. And the individual is the highest authority in his own life.
I brought Justin because his story inspires hope and confidence for all of us. Listen to our whole conversation to learn about his journey and find more strength to make your own journey of sovereignty and freedom a reality!
Life is a gift, let’s honor it!
- “An Oligarch never wastes a crisis.”
- “If you don’t seize control, you give up control. And if you don’t use or vocalize your rights, you give up your rights.”
- “Delegating right is a relationship of trust, so just because you delegated some, it doesn’t mean you don’t have it.”
- Medical professionals have a responsibility to answer your questions whenever undergoing a medical procedure of any kind.
- Barack Obama signed The Monsanto Act when he was in control – Giving them special protections against the best interests of America’s People.
- State power that puts the monopoly on forces and businesses are problematic.
- “We had rights before the government was invented.”
- https://poweroflaw.com/ – Justin’s website
- Video of the NY doctor (Michael mentions it in the episode)
- Natural Cures “”They”” Don’t Want You To Know About, a book by Kevin Trudeau
- Loose Change 9/11, documentary on the facts of 9/11
- How I Clobbered Every Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known To Man, a book by Mary Elizabeth Croft
- Money as Debt, documentary
- The Money Masters documentary
- The Monsanto Act
- The Patriot Act
Did you enjoy this episode? Please Like it and Subscribe!
Share this episode with a friend! Or someone who cares deeply about this topic and needs to hear it.