In 2016, Sylwia’s mother was diagnosed with cancer. Sylwia started researching and reading different health and wellness stories in other parts of the world, hoping that she could help her mom with her illness. What she didn’t know was that this research would take her on a life-changing journey and would ultimately have a powerful effect on how the way she looked at life and her life’s purpose. A year and a half later after her mom passed away, all Sylwia could see through her role as a police officer was broken systems, negativity, traumatic situations, and had suffered PTSD.
Sylwia started to research further into self development and health prevention, this research directed her to an amazing Japanese technology for water processing. The Kangen Water system. The Kangen water system has been used in Japan for over 45 years, which is approved by the Japanese ministry of health, and has some astonishing health benefits. Sylwia and her husband Frank, a firefighter, started to use and drink Kangen Water, which helped him recover from medical conditions such as gout. They loved the product so much they eventually become distributors, not just in Canada but worldwide.
When she started to drink Kangen water, Sylwia started to notice changes and improvement in her health, so she shared the water to other people whilst conveying information on the health benefits of Kangen over that of reverse osmosis and bottled water.
“The technology behind Kangen is water is that the machine ionizes your water, it takes the minerals from the ground, from your tap water, eliminating all the chemicals and bringing the water back to life.”
After handing in her papers and leaving the police, Sylwia made the the same amount of income in four months, as she would have done in two years in the police.
Everyone works as a team, the more successful the people in your team are, the more bonuses you make. The company is all about true health, financial, physical, and mental.
- We live a reactive society in the western world when it comes to health problems.
- After health concerns with her mother, Sylwia had to reassess – where she was, and what she was doing with her career in the police, so at age 35 she took a leap of faith, retired and joined a water business.
- After leaving the police, Sylwia made the the same amount of income in 4 months, as she would have done in 2 years in the police.
- “You have to make a decision! If you feel that you found something that looks good, you have good gut feeling about something, just go for it.”
- You have to program your mind for success.
- We are born to succeed, but conditioned to fail.
- Our body is made up of 70% water.